Free Consultation (661)776-JURY(5879)

Can the police record me without my knowledge?

Yes, this is why it is critical that you not talk about your case, even if you are innocent or are speaking with someone you can trust. The only person you should speak with is an experienced criminal defense attorney.

Posted in: General

Comments are closed.