Results You Can See … Experience You Can Trust”
- Tessie B. was charged with battery causing serious bodily injury after she was involved in a physical confrontation with another female. After jury trial, she was found NOT GUILTY.
- Vardan T. was charged with felony grand theft after he allegedly misappropriated thousands of dollars into his personal bank account. The entire case was dismissed by the Court at the conclusion of the preliminary hearing.
- James W. was charged with possession of stolen property for the benefit of a criminal street gang. He also had two strike priors, which could have led to a sentence of 25-life, if convicted. Investigation before the preliminary hearing led to the entire case being dismissed.
- Diane M. was charged with transportation of a controlled substance and misdemeanor weapons possession. Based upon investigation before the preliminary hearing, the District Attorney was convinced that the arresting officer had unlawfully detained Diane, resulting in dismissal of the felony charge.
- Brandon K. was charged with residential burglary after being identified on surveillance video as one of the perpetrators. At the conclusion of the preliminary hearing, the Court had no choice but to dismiss the entire case.
- Michael V. was charged with car theft and possession of stolen property, both for the benefit of a criminal street gang. At the conclusion of the preliminary, all gang allegations were dismissed by the Court.
- Terry H. was charged with selling narcotics for the benefit of a criminal street gang. After thorough cross-examination of the District Attorney’s Gang Expert during the preliminary hearing, the Court dismissed all gang allegations.
- Luis C. was charged with felony unlawful possession of gun for the benefit of a criminal street gang. During cross examination of the investigating officer, the entire case was dismissed by the District Attorney.